12 Mei 2010

I love the 3D Google Maps!!

I’ve been using Google Maps, either on Desktop or mobile, quite often since i like to go here and there. Google Maps help me like a lot especially when i go travelling to places I’ve never been before. And when I get lost when driving (and since my MapKing doesn’t really work, thank u so much –__-“ ) i know i can count on Google Maps! XD

Anyhow, talking about Google Maps for desktop/website, i super duper like the latest version of Google Maps.

You see.. instead of using this map view…

earth4

or this satellite view…

earth3

you can view Google Maps in 3D!!!!

  earth5

Since i downloaded the 3D plug-in for Google Maps, I can’t stop viewing all the cities all over the world to see the great building like Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty also the Sphinx.

Plus, I GoogleMap-ed this.

earth2

USM, Engineering Campus in satellite view.

earth7

Now….in 3D view!! hehe :D

What else?

earth8

Malaysia National Museum, Kuala Lumpur

earth9

Where my heart is, the city of Kuala Lumpur. :’)

earth10

and this.. Penang Bridge, yaw! Cool isn’t it?

lets find some other cool places! :D

 

Just to tempt you more to play around with Google Maps 3D, here for you.

(Source: Google Maps)

 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

09 10