22 Jun 2009

Life's a climb, but the view is great.




I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith


(The Climb; Miley Cyrus.)



To hear this song right this moment kinda helpful. It'd been a few weeks yang sangat malas nak buat kerja, baca journal or write the paper i was asked to. I see myself down lately. Come on, bubbles! u know u can do it! Sila merajinkan diri semula okeh!

"Life's a climb. But the view is great."


p/s: x rugi rasa menemani bdk yg nak sgt tgk hannah montana itu. nice story and nice songs.
pas movie makan sedap plak ;p

8 ulasan:

  1. sapa budak yang sangat2 nk tgk hannah montana tu

    BalasPadam
  2. maybe u need a jap of transformer that will make u happy

    BalasPadam
  3. ekha,
    most of the songs are nice. ;)

    jejaka kacak??
    adelah seorg kwn ku yg nak sgt tgk awek die d lyr perak itu..

    yan^s,
    yes yes yes! on the way! haha

    BalasPadam
  4. jgn lupa, setiap hari yg ditinggalkan tanpa kerja penyelidikan harus dikali 3 untuk menebusnya. muahahahaha :p (baca dalam keadaan bergema..)

    BalasPadam
  5. 13may,
    baiklah. x malas2. ;p

    abg zuraidy,
    adehhhh, sgt x membantu. manakotkan ade la. haha

    BalasPadam
  6. l love the movie

    l love the song

    so inspiring!

    BalasPadam

09 10