06 Jun 2011

The first patchwork attempt

I've been meaning to try patchwork for quite some time now. But due to the laziness to collect and gather the pieces of clothes, it's been delayed from time to time. But few days back, I've decided to push myself to start working on it. I asked mum for some pieces, and looking for old clothes that can't be used anymore.


 patchwork (6)
Variety of materials
patchwork (5)
Underlay sponge

patchwork (7) 
The tools .

After the hard work of selecting, cutting and sewing, here is the one piece of the pieces sewed together.

patchwork (8) 
Mum said not bad for a first timer. ;D


Then proceed with cutting, fitting, sewing, add the sponge and underlay clothes, and few other step...and tadaaaa!!!

050620112395 
My very own handmade patchwork iPad 2 pouch weeee!!!

patchwork (3)

patchwork (4)

Tell me it looks good or else I'll be very devastated T____T

Anyway, I made something else with the extra patchwork piece. I made another case with strap instead of button for iPad, for my stationery, cables and stuff.


patchwork (2)   patchwork


It may look a bit messy with flaws here and there. But I am satisfied with it. My first time making my own patchwork, and a padded pouch. I'm proud of myself! ;p

So...

ehem..

Kalau buat bisnes agak-agak laku tak? ;p


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

09 10