02 Januari 2013

Thank you, 2012

You've been good to me.

There might not be a lot of things happened in my life in 2012 as compared to the others. But that few things that happened in the last one year are the important highlights of my life.

21 April 2012

The day I was conferred the Master of Science (Polymer Engineering).



Alhamdulillah. I am happy to see my mom's happy face during the graduation day. I think maybe she didn't think I could finally graduate after the very long time to finish the thesis and viva plus all the problems I faced during the research study. -__-"


19 October 2012

The day my status changed from Cik to Puan.



We were strangers, became friends.
We shared our laughters and interest and hassle.
We then became a very best of friends.
Thing happens for a reason, they say.
We fall for each other.
Less than a year, we were engaged.
After another 6 months, we tied the knot.
Thank you, Allah, for sending him to be my imam... in solat and in life.


And to end my 2012, I've made one big decision which will affect my future.


I hope I made the right decision. After the istikharah, it is now time for tawakkal.

I'm looking forward to the whole new year.
Bring it on, 2013!


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

09 10