15 Mei 2015

Balqis first solid food

I've think I've become one of them. I think my new blog posts topics will be mainly about baby and parenthood. Just like how my Instagram is now full with my daughter's photos. Isk.
But if that what keeps me blogging, let it be. Haha.

Balqis turned 6 months old last Tuesday. For new mummies, baby turning 6 months-old marks a very important date as it is the new rule of present time parenting to introduce solid food to baby's diet. And so am I. I was very excited that I even prepare a schedule for Balqis' solid food rotation etc. ppfftt like I'm gonna refer to it anyway. 

Macam takde paper nak kena tulis kan, byk lak masa buat ni kan...
Semangat je lebih tapi nanti bukan ikut pun -___-"

Anyway, there are also general rules that indicate if the baby is ready for solid food. So, lets check these out with Balqis.

  • Your baby needs to be able to keep his head in a steady, upright position. CHECKED!
  • Sitting well when supported. Even if he's not quite ready for a highchair, your baby needs to be able to sit upright to swallow well. CHECKED!
  • Baby has lost the tongue-thrust reflex and does not automatically push solids out of his mouth with his tongue. NOT SURE...
  • Baby is ready and willing to chew. YEAH I think so...
  • Baby is developing a “pincer” grasp, where he picks up food or other objects between thumb and forefinger. I GUESS YEAH...
  • Significant weight gain. CHECKED! 
  • Growing appetite. CHECKED! 
  • Curiosity about what you're eating. CHECKED! DOUBLE CHECKED! 

So yeah, I think she was ready. Hence the excited mummy went fruit shopping! Hehe.


And it's pureeing timeeeee!



Siapkan bekal Balqis sekali. :D

Ok baca doa makan. Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Ajwa puree!


Heeee super love to watch the video of her taking her first food repeatedly. Shoooo cute mummy's daughter's face! Hope she loved the Ajwa date puree I made for her and all the purees and porridge to come. Hehe.

And the aftermath of her first solid food experience. Hehe.



Mummy's daughter so big girl now can eat solid food already mummy wants to cry T______T


p/s: This doesn't mean you could feed my baby just ANYTHING ok. At least have the courtesy to ask me if I'm ok with what you were about to give her, thanks. 

Yeah I'm over-protective like that.




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

09 10