15 Januari 2008

i signed up a facebook account. at last.

i am halfway finishing my FYP. the compounding is done. curing the rubber is also done. just need to do some more testing.

i am so tired, exhausted, going to the lab from early morning to the evening.
had started writing the report.

want to go home. thaipusam wll be hodiday in Penang,means no class for wed to fri, but may not go back to kL since classmates are planning to go sungai petani ( the karnival + a fren's house). furthermore CNY hols will be with the mid sem. (31/1/08 - 9/2/08). just the other week around. will my girls be free on CNY? feels lke hanging out again.

oh, i am using my baby lappy, my lovely Presario! yehee... sudah keluar wad!! bf went to kl the other day to pick it up for me ( i had Plastic & Rubber Institute of Malaysia,PRIM seminar and industrial visit went on last week).

keyboard off!
prison break S03E09 is waiting!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

09 10