6 Mac 2012

Less crazy pose, more serious pose

Baiti asked if I wanted to help answering some sort of questionnaire for The Star's International Women Day slot. One of the requirement was 'send your photo in high resolutions.'

B warned "Gambar YOU ok bukan Nurin plss. Kau bagi gambar anak buah kau, siap hang."

Haha. Macam tau tau je I have more photos of niece and nephews than my own photo.

So anyway, since I had agreed to help her friend to answer the questionnaire, I have to search for the best OWN photo in high resolutions to send to them. I looked in my phone, I looked in my Facebook albums. Then only I realize that I have a huge problem.


 


 



Realize one thing?
No serious stand still senyum ayu ayu sweet sweet photo ppfffttt!!

So I texted Baiti..

Done with questionnaire. tengah carik gambar yang nampak matang. Haha. Banyak gambar got peace peace one.. -__-"

She added.

Dah agak dah.. Atau bulat bulat di mata.

#fail.

Julia, you have to stop with the peace peace bulat mata lompat lompat pose you're 27 for God's sake ppfftt! Thank you.

4 ulasan:

  1. Ok jer..kalau matang maybe cik julia nampak kelakar.hehehe

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. Silap,kalau cik julia serius maybe nampak kelakar..matang dah kan?kuikuikui

      Padam
  2. omg kak juls.. what with the peace sign..? haha..

    BalasPadam
  3. Sedar pun 27 ingatkan tak sedar. haha. malam sis

    BalasPadam

09 10