15 Mac 2013

My first postcard by Pic Collage

As some of you might know, I love collecting postcards. I always send postcards to myself from places I've been to, and ask friends and families to send me one too when they're travelling. Besides, I join Postcrossing because I think it's a great idea to have us sending and receiving postcards from random people from all over the world.

Sending postcard to myself from Krabi, Thailand

But due to some reason, I find it hard to send myself postcards from several places. When I was away for my umrah trip, I brought a few postcards but I couldn't find post office to buy stamps. I was so disappointed. Luckily when I was playing around with one of the photo collage apps in my iPhone - Pic Collage - I realize that I could send own-made postcards with that photo collage to ourselves.

So I did a collage of my photos in Madinah and tried the postcard sending option. It costs you a small amount. But I think it is worth it - for printing and postage cost. Plus point, you can make your own postcard.

So yesterday, I received my very own postcard from Pic Collage. XD I think the delivery is quite fast. I thought it would take up to one month like the postcards i usually received from oversea.



Nice, isn't it?

I think it would be so much nicer if there is a physical stamp and postage stamp on the postcard from the place we actually been in the photo of the postcard i.e stamp from Saudi Arabia. But still think it's worth it, with the quality of the postcard.

This would definitely be my back-up postcard to be sent if I couldn't find postcard or stamp (or post office) when I travel next time. ;D

1 ulasan:

09 10