26 November 2007

back to campus

afta spending a week at home, i am now back in campus. got here yesterday but just spent the time sleeping. i got this headache and i can hardly get up out of the bed. i woke up very early 2dy and find myself better and freshier. hehe... i dont now what i'll be doing 2day. might go to school to see my supervisor according the FYP or might as well spending time watching gossip girl in the room. OMG! i miss my Dan Humprey so much! and Blair. and Blair-Chuck affair. ahaks!~

oh, went to see besties, Nurul & Zydah just now to give the cupcakes i made for Nurul's birthday and Zydah's belated birthday. but they were out to send Nurul's bf to the bus-station.

oh, i missed the Indian rally things in KL. whats up with that? i didnt have the time to catch up with the news yet. but on my way back yesterday, i saw some road-blocks in some KL area. mum sent me to Puduraya and as the bus moved, i sms-ed mum "thanx. balik terus tau." now i need to worry since she is the one staying in KL, which is no longer safe.

i gtg. taking my shower before i need to install some stuff in this Presario. did i tell u? my laptop have been attacked by virus and couldnt start the Windows while at home. baru je re-install tadi.

have a nice day everyone.

will blog about the one week at home l8r.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

09 10