16 Julai 2012

And so it begins...

It's just a few days away from Ramadhan and yes, I know everyone is already getting busy with Raya preparation. Kan? Kan? :P

I went to Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman on the last weekend of June and man, the traffic was VERY VERY bad! I guess most of them are out doing the last-minute-before-puasa-plus-gaji-baru-keluar shopping. Some shops along Jalan TAR have even started playing raya song when I went there again last week. Haishh.

So anyway, I am one of them who got everything ready even before Ramadhan came. What am I getting ready for?

THIS!

Oh yeahhhh! Bought all the stuff needed for the (so called) famous Julia and Mummy's pineapple tart! Can't wait to warm up the oven this puasa! Hehe. I'm all excited when it comes to cookie baking for raya. Hehe.

Due to tight schedule with everything else, me and mum will surely need to find a whole-day free weekend for this. If no ones ordering, then there'll be no rush. Still waiting for my one and only customer to place her order though.  :P

Last year's pineapple tart

And so it begins!

Selamat menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak, guys! (Is it too early to wish?)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

09 10