27 Ogos 2007

boring weekend...

i just finished doing my latest lab report that need to be passed up 2moro. dr.razaina oredi gave us extra time, but all i did is watching cerita2 at my laptop during weekend. weekend was boring. nothing much to do. i studied a lil for coming semiconductor test (tuesday). since the lecturer is a new one, we cant really assume what the question will be like.
...
btw, there was a niiiccceeee story. i was planning to go for a jog with bee (since i was criticised by my own mum saying that i look teribly fat now) at ampang jajar last saturday. we did go there and unfortunately, it starts to raining when we reached there. it is really a bad start for me who is very lazy to go for an exercise. and when the mood came, it turned out to be raining. so, i just went back n lepak-ing in my room, continue watching my wife is a gangster 3.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

09 10