2 Sep 2010

Astro B.Player World Cup Contest Winners

Did you follow @astrobplayer on twitter during the World Cup 2010?

Did you watch the matches live on Astro website, brought by the Stadium Astro - B.Player in HD?

Well, I did. And since I watch it online and I’m a twitter addict, I joined the Astro B.Player “Watch & Tweet” contest for fun. I have been very unlucky with contest. I’ve join a lot of contest but I seldom win. Kesian, kan? :( As far as I can remember, the only contest I won was the one on Sasha Bashir’s blog – the Sunsilk contest.

Anyway, I was announced as one of the consolation winners for the Astro B.Player contest and won myself RM100 worth of movie vouchers. :D


astro

Yayyy!! I am so excited (even it’s just the consolation) since like I said – I was always unlucky when it comes to contest :D

Honestly I can’t remember what did I tweet (cos there were like a lot!) and don’t have any idea which of the tweets that actually help me won this. But that’s not a big problem, as long as I win. :P

Congratulations all the other winners and me!! XD

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

09 10