08 September 2010

Live blogging

Whenever I’m back at home, I spend less time in front of the home pc or laptop. It has been this way since years ago. I tweet and check my Facebook mostly through my mobile phone. The attempt to blog also will be less whenever I'm back at home.  But I’ve set up a live blog few months back, to blog, live from my mobile phone update on the spot (if the internet line is okay) about whatever happens in my surrounding, my updates etc.

For those who never came across my live blog, well, please do so.

www.live.bubbles182.com

See you there :)

 

Anyway, my cousin Angah had safely given birth to a cute baby boy in HUKM earlier tonight. Congratsssss!

4967492423_04cb659214The baby who is yet to be named. :)

Welcome to the family, love.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

09 10