02 Disember 2009

Googling on the Wave

02.12.09

google_wave_logo_finalBasically, Google Wave is an online communication tool for real-time communication and collaboration. A wave can be both a conversation and a document where people can discuss and work together using richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more.

For now, Google Wave is able for people who are invited only. And so i got the invitation for Google Wave. and I’m spreading the love and the invitation to those who are interested. But the invitation is limited. So come hurry!

For the mean time, I’m still so confused on how to use it. But still learning and I think I’m gonna love it just how much I love twitter now. No. not love. I’m addicted to twitter. hahaha. Makes life super easy and fun!!

google_waveA screen shot of Google Wave

Let me know if you want the Google Wave invitation.

Oh. If u tweet and haven’t follow me yet, please do! Follow me!!

 

 

p/s: I feel much much better now. =)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

09 10