8 Apr 2010

Tell me about it, stud!

Someone asked me in formspring what is/are my all time favourite movies(s).

fs

Yes, one of them is Grease, starring the beautiful Olivia Newton John and the charming John Travolta. I’ve always like this movie ever since I first watch it. I still have the VCR video tape at home and will watch it once in a while. But the songs & videos are always in my playlist.

So anyhow beside Hopeless Devoted To You sang by Sandy (Olivia Newton John) in that movie, I also like the song You’re The One That I Want, sang at the end of the movie.

 

So, years later, in 2003 there was a song by Ja Rule feat. Ashanti, titled Mesmerize that caught my ears. I like that song so much, at that time I was still studying in KMNS, Kuala Pilah.

For a few months after the song was out and became famous in radio stations, and became my favourite, I’ve never watch the music video, yeah thanks to no TV in hostel means no MTV or Chanel [V] and no internet (except going to the CC which was obviously not a good spot for me). And when I finally got to see the video, when I was home, I was surprised.

 

 

Tribute to my favourite You’re The One That I want.

Haha. Me likeyyy!

So, basically, i just want to share this with you, whoever out there who don’t know about Grease movie, and who don’t know about Mesmerize mv tribute to Grease. :P

Enjoy!

Anyhow, if there is/are thing(s) you wanna know about me, don’t ask others. Ask me!! Here, fill in the form in FormSpring. :D (form is also available at the sidebar) Will try to answer you as honest as I can. :P

Daa~

7 ulasan:

  1. one of my weaknesses is that i cant appreciate anything that i have not encounter it personally.

    so whenever people say 250GTO is the best ever Ferrari, even after Google it to see what exactly is it, i cant help but to think "What the ...?" Simply cannot stomach it. it doesn't appear beautiful to me. only 36 rolled out of production between '62 - '64, one now would cost between 9 - 10 mil USD. pretty daunting price, but pity i cant appreciate it.

    the same goes whenever Kathy Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe were mentioned as the two most beautiful actresses ever grace Hollywood. beautiful they were, of course. again, appreciative manner of me does not do more than that.

    I idolized Eric Cantona, the short fused, arrogant like, journey man of football, more than the Micheal Platini. Cantona didnt win much, but he helped to open a full can of 'worm' ( nevilles brothers, beckham, scholes, greening )and that transformed man united from a normal, typical english club into a european jaggernaut. simple reason cantona over platini is that i watched cantona played, but no platini. sure platini's great footballer, but i cant really say anything apart from that.

    the same goes to when i met and know u. such a lovely chick i must say. cool, calm, and talkative for a very good reason ;p i would have sewn ur name into the clouds if i can. waaaaaaah~

    but grease? well. for a starter, they are all dressed like .... erm.. 70s? with all those pacak-pacak hairs and skinny jeans. ermm... even watching oso makes me uncomfortable. and excessive songs in a single movie do make me uncomfortable as well.
    grease is what genre of movie?

    i presume u hindustan movies as well, since u are a fan of this type of genre.

    tried to appreciate it as much i can, believe me. i do. but it really doesnt cut the mustard for me :|

    ps- i am in the kalah bola syndrome - bangun lewat and dont want to do anything.

    BalasPadam
  2. hoho.
    semua lagu cintun ni..
    haaa......
    d:

    BalasPadam
  3. i too still have the VCR hahaha. i LOVE Grease, and Travolta is (was? LOL) so hot then kan?

    10 Things About You lagilah awesome... Since when did teenage love stories became so complicated? Vampiresss lah etc hahaha

    BalasPadam
  4. momo,
    OMG ape yg u merepek ni? u can write ur own blog post u know. haha. kalah bola syndrome, i get it :P me? lovely? *flattered* hahaa. anyways, this is me. i mmg minat benda pelik2 haha :)

    annadzirah,
    iskk..mane plak cintun2 ni.. tipu tipu. hahaa

    zarith,
    yeah Dany Zuko was, is & always so hot! haha
    yeah i miss the 10 things, Never Been Kissed, She's All That era, kan??

    BalasPadam
  5. i like to post long-long comment. baru la syiok. the same oso i post over lowyat, zerotohundred, paultan, etc etc

    guess, thats why tweeting not working for me.

    keh keh keh

    BalasPadam
  6. ahha.. even GLEE sang the "your the one that i want" song.. uuu.. uuu.. uuuuuuu....

    ps : wow..!! Dr. M comment..!! FLABBERGASTED..!!

    BalasPadam

09 10