07 Ogos 2010

Congratulations, USM bloggerz!

19273_311142527842_311141067842_3657679_916563_n

On Friday, 6th August 2010, few of USM bloggerz batch 2009/2010 were conferred the Degree of Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) during the 42th USM Convocation Ceremony. And some of the bloggers are them, who i called my adiks – Hadi, Sally, Haaziq, Lya and Lily. I went to the main campus ( very last minute plan. Yes, hadi, at first i didn’t want to go :P ), thanks to bestie, Zydah who was willing to take a half day leave to accompany me to USM main campus.

So, to my lovely brothers & sisters, Congratulatios & Happy Graduation!!! I hope u guys like the simple card and the small teddy :)

  DSC06934Sally @nikillas

DSC06946Lily @lilyto

DSC06935Hadi @maverickhornet

DSC06940Haaziq @bluecrystaldude

DSC06943Lya @uverXkuro

I was so glad that I managed to see all of my darlings, but tak dapat kumpul ramai2 lepak2 like the last time we hang out together :’( Hope we can reunite again one of these days. All the best in whatever path you guys choose. Love you guys!!

And thanks to dear Zydah for coming to our campus, accompany me to the convocation, hang out till late night (Abg Wan, sorry bawak isteri Abg Wan kuar sampai lewat malam. rindu nak lepak ngan Zydahhh!! :P ) and the sleepover!!

DSC06930 DSC06952 My Buttercup!!!

This afternoon, after Zydah and I went to lunch, and Zydah went back home, I found something in my locker that almost made me cry…

DSC06988

A note from Zydah, with the ending…

“p/s: Take this cute pink bear as ur inspiration to finish your thesis.”

Zyd got her Master’s Degree scroll back during the USM 40th Convocation in 2009, and left me all alone in the room we used to share during her postgraduate life. :(

Yes, Zyd. I’ll try my best to finish my thesis and finish my Masters. Yes, I want to graduate as soon as possible.  And I want a huuggeee teddy bear from you for my Masters graduation, ok? :P

I miss convocation!! I still remember the feeling I had during my Degree convocation day. Come on, Juls!! Thesis thesis thesis!!! You can do it! XD

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

09 10