10 Ogos 2010

Surprise visit to Manjung for Kak Farhah’s Birthday

Last Sunday, me with some friends went to Manjung, Perak to celebrate my dear Kak farhah’s birthday. I really want to surprise her as she, with my whole bunch of kakaks & abangs, did a surprise birthday celebration for me on my birthday last year. Plus, it has been a while since we met after she left USM and started working in Ipoh. So I planned the surprise visit with her husband, Ikmal.

We reached Manjung at around 3 o’clock and went straightaway to the Secret Recipe, as planned. But, Ikmal who supposed to bring Kakak at 3 pm arrived at 330 om with the birthday girl and her sister, Madihah. (Ikmal, memang nak kene nih!)

2Happy Birthday, Kakak!!!

3Jejak kasih Kak Ida & Madihah. Macam bertahun tak jumpa –_-“

So anyways, no, we didn’t celebrate with all the balloons and birthday decorations. Just a simple lunch and hang-out session – changing stories, updating gossips – like we always do.

4Kakak waiting for us to sing her the birthday song.

5    She’s happy with the song ( which the Secret Recipe put on the speaker, not sing by us ).

6Blowing the candle.

1My super-delicious chicken cordon bleu :D

8Kak ida & Madihah learning to be a good mum :P

Then we went to Kak Farhah’s house for a while, to see Mama & do our prayers.

9Baby Aryan with his (self-proclaimed) god-mother ;p

We headed back at around 6+ pm, but we didn’t just go back. Hehe. We stopped by Taiping for a dinner at the famous Doli Kuey Teow Goreng. Finally!!! XD

( Dear B, I promise next time we go to Doli TTDI together-gether k. You jgn la merajuk2 mengadu kat kawan I lagi tau. :P )

10Alhamdulillah dpt jugak.

Then, we go back to campus, with happy mood happy hearts and happy stomach XD.

Thank you for the roadtrip crew for making this possible, and to Ikmal for helping me in planning the surprise trip.

 

p/s: I intentionally didn’t put up much of others’ photo, so that Kakak will be happy that this post is dedicated to her, with most of the photos are hers. :’)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

09 10